Get Basic Training in Krav Maga! The Krav Maga Boot Camps have been designed to give you four hours of combatives and technique training in a safe environment. When Imi Lichtenfeld developed Krav Maga, one of the basic tenets of Krav Maga was the idea of developing your weaponry so that you have the confidence to know that you can actually damage an opponent. In all of these Krav Maga Boot Camps we will develop your punches, kicks, elbows, and knees (basic combatives) so that you will feel confident in your ability to defend yourself. In these Krav Maga Specialist Boot Camps we will cover techniques for common attacks that we see in everyday life involving Hand-2-Hand, Knife & Blunt Objects, and Firearms. These Krav Maga Boot Camps have been designed to be empowering, confidence building, and inspiring.
This Krav Maga Specialist Boot Camp covers all Long Gun Defenses. A multitude of situations are covered with both shot guns, and sawed off shotguns. Techniques are taught to avoid engagement with an armed attacker as well as last resort options once engagement is unavoidable.
Duration: 4 hours
- Principles of Gun Defense
- Gun From Behind, Back of Elbow (Left/Right) Defense
- Gun From Behind Touching (Left/Right) Defense
- Gun From Side & Behind at a Distance (Left/Right) Defense
- Long Gun From Front (Live/Dead Side) Defense
- Long Gun Front of Elbow (Right/Left Side) Defense
- Long Gun From Side Back of Elbow Defense
- Long Gun to the Head Kneeling Defense
Saturday, August 22, 2020
Academy of Self Defense
3475 Woodward Avenue
Santa Clara, Ca 95054
For More Information Call