Attendees of our Krav Maga Specialist Camps will receive excellent hands-on training and an opportunity to experience the system’s merits and effectiveness. Camps range from one to three days and provide a straight and to the point environment for maximum learning potential. Time will not be wasted running, exercising, or playing games but rather on delivering concise information and an opportunity to drill scenarios for maximum knowledge retention.
Krav Maga Specialist Trainees will be required to check-in no later than 30 minutes prior to the commencement of training. Krav Maga Trainees who signup the morning of a camp may be charged an additional fee.
- Black athletic shorts or pants are to be worn with athletic shoes. (No secondary colors may be on the clothing. Please contact us for more details or recommendations.)
- Each Krav Maga Trainee will be given a uniform t-shirt on which they will place their last name across the shoulders for easy reference by our staff.
- Athletic shoes will be worn (Ideally cross-training or athletics shoes with a low profile sole)
- Mixed martial arts gloves or hand wraps are highly recommended but not required.
- Trainees should bring a large water bottle or a hydration device for the day.
- Sunscreen is recommended for camps that are conducted outdoors.
- If a camp is conducted outdoors baseball or beenie hats may be worn but they must be completely black. Krav Maga Specialist baseball hats will be available for purchase.
- Each Krav Maga Trainee will receive one Specialist Manual for notes.
Cameras or recording devices may not be used during the camp. Cell phones may only be used in the event of an emergency.